<kbd id="zrgrzc2c"></kbd><address id="co2nsft9"><style id="lmyd3srw"></style></address><button id="8uguwuim"></button>

          Utility Nav Top Nav Content Site Search Site Search

          Student Records & Enrolment

          We provide academic support throughout your program, details regarding important dates and College policies and procedures which may impact your studies.

          Key supports and services:

          Request Documentation

          (Transcripts, Confirmation of Enrolment, Replacement Diplomas)

          You can print your unofficial transcripts from My皇冠即时比分. However, if you need official transcripts, confirmation of enrolment letters, or replacement diplomas you can submit a Document Request Form (PDF 299KB) to your local campus for processing.

          Change your Enrolment

          Add or remove courses from your schedule by submitting a completed Course Revision (Add/Drop) Form 500 Internal Server Error

          Internal Server Error

          The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

          Withdraw from your Program

          Sometimes students find themselves needing to leave their program for a variety of reasons. If you choose to withdraw from your program you must submit a Program Withdrawal Form (PDF 605KB) to Student Services for the withdrawal to be official.

          Learn About Other Important Items

          If you have other questions regarding you academic records at the College or changes to your account please contact Student Services.

          Other Resources:

              <kbd id="tacq14w0"></kbd><address id="fm6z2kfu"><style id="ceul26qx"></style></address><button id="x7qghhzw"></button>